Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where ARE the Wild Things?

Oh man am I behind on this one... I believe these photos are from over a week ago.
 I've kinda had better things to do than get to my computer to post. But here she is; a blouse from the Gap that has cute scalloped edges by the buttons, necklace from a garage sale, mustard yellow shorts I bought on sale at Anthropologie a couple weeks ago, and the boots are from, although I hate to support it, Wal-Mart. I bought them a few years back when I was on vacation in Wisconsin, where the closest place to buy some boots to dirty up was Wal-Mart. If you're wondering why i'm against wal-mart just google phrases such as "evil Wal-Mart" or "Wal-Mart, the devil", I think you'll get the gist. haha
Off to dream land I go!

Oh yeah and this is a pretty 'hardcore' photo of me an my tat I got at Roberto's Mexican Restaurant for 50 cents. No Biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment