Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Start to Run

Here's an outfit from yesterday. 
I didn't really have the time or energy to publish this post last night after getting back from the Summerfest, so, here it is.
During the day time yesterday, we went and visited the Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum in Milwaukee. Which is so beautiful by the way! The home used to belong to the Smith family who designed it after returning from their honeymoon in Italy and man, the Italian influence is very noticeable . In the first two photos, if you look in the background, you can see the long set of water stairs. So awesome, right? 
On this venture today, I donned a vintage top that i'm pretty sure I bought at a thrift store. 
I bought the skirt about three years ago at a Charlotte Russe. 
Now the shoes are a bit more interesting. I found these vintage shoes, covered in dust, in one of my relative's old farmhouse attic. So I hosed them off and, walah! Good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment