Friday, October 28, 2011

Sun Feels Good

I love this wall! 
These photos are actually a day old; yesterday I was so busy trying to get all my stuff organized and ready for my flight home this for the weekend and that I didn't have time to post them. 
I took off this cozy, black circle scarf that I was wearing and, because of my scatterbrain yesterday,  forgot to but it back on when I went to take these photos. Oh well I guess you'll just have to use your imagination to imagine how the black scarf really topped off the outfit.
The thermal is from the Gap, jacket is from Free People, the belt is thrifted, vintage Guess shorts are from a garage sale, and the rocket dog shoes are from a garage sale as well. 
Anyways, I'm glad to be home for the weekend... my mom and I are going to hit up a few shops in Vegas and hopefully stop by the Gypsy Den!

No comments:

Post a Comment