Monday, November 7, 2011

Doughnuts

Zac and I finally stopped by Jelly Donut today, I was so happy! We shared a dozen and my half mainly consisted of my favorites of course, white frosting ones with colorful sprinkles. Mmmm.

To make up for the lack of warm clothing on the rest of my body, today I wore this super warm hat vintage from an antique mall. The sweater is from H&M and is a really unusual one... I included a detail shot of the back of the sweater as it has buttons straight down the back. My aunt gave me the vintage cheerleading skirt this summer for doing some modeling for her etsy account which i've mentioned before and still need to get around to doing a post of the awesome photos that came about. I purchased the shoes from Urban Outfitters quite a while ago. You can see them here in the post Sgt. Karina.

No comments:

Post a Comment