Monday, January 16, 2012

Something Borrowed (part deux)

Shirt: on sale from The Gap, pants: vintage from my aunt, shoes: thrifted
Sweater: thrifted, Pants: vintage from my aunt, shoes: thrifted
Turtleneck: Garage sale, pants: vintage from my aunt, belt: Garage sale, Shoes: Buffalo Exchange
Coat: vintage from my aunt
Shirt: Garage sale, Pants: vintage from my aunt
Shirt: Garage sale, Suit: vintage from my aunt, shoes: Thrifted
Hat: Vintage from my aunt
Plaid is Rad.
Hat: my aunt's vintage, Shirt: thrifted vintage
Dress: my aunt's vintage, Belt: Garage sale, Shoes: Urban Outfitters (old)
Hat: My aunt's vintage.

I'm a little late on uploading the rest of the photos of the vintage clothes my aunt sent me to model for her etsy store but here they are! 
It's been quite the eventful week (slash) winter break, and now I have just a few more days left at home till I head back to school.
I'm having mixed feelings about leaving this paradise full of delicious home cooked meals, cozy animals,    
sundress weather, and MY OWN ROOM but i'm trying to be optimistic and excited for the semester ahead. Expect to see more frequent posting of outfit these next few months, that is if I have the motivation on those bitter cold mornings at school.

1 comment:

  1. Soo good! I can never find great vintage pants, lucky you! :P

    ReplyDelete