Monday, April 16, 2012

Per-suede-ed

Yoo. 
It's been a while. 
Today was a happy day for be due to this beautiful weather! 
I checked out the 15-day forecast (a daily routine for me) and the weather is looking so swell... I can't wait to let my legs feel the sunshine again!
Today I wore a vintage jean jacket I bought at a thrift store in Wisconsin a few years ago, a vintage owl necklace also thrifted a few years back, a newly acquired vintage suede skirt from a thrift store for 8 bucks, and some white leather chucks given to me by a friend who they didn't fit.

Here are a few photos from this week:
My first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes- so Spice Girl.
Sunny & I made a double batch of banana nut muffins and loafs with all the banana's I have had stored in Zac's freezer for quite some time with the intention of baking tasty bread like this...so delish.
Sunny & I also dyed easter eggs about a week or two late haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment