Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lollapalooza

Before heading back to Nevada from Wisconsin, my brother, cousin and I just had to stop by Lollapalooza for a day mainly to see the headliner, The Black Keys, as well as some other bands we're quite fond of. It turned out to be an excellent way to close out our summer in the midwest.
I'm wearing an El Camino Black Keys shirt that made me gasp when I came across it at a THRIFT STORE yeah, that's right... $6.40. The shorts are another pair of hand dyed and studded cut off shorts that I bought at the Gypsy Den (Similar to the ones I wore at Bonnaroo this year). The vintage beaded purse is from a thrift store in Reno, I bought it for $4.00. And to top it all off, I'm wearing my favorite shape of sunglasses (round that is) which I bought two for $8.00 at the Maxwell Street Days sale at Ragstock in Madison, WI.
Dr. Dog
 Die Antwoord
 Band of Skulls
 The Shins
 The Black Keys!!

1 comment: