Thursday, September 13, 2012

Casual

//Photos by Gunnar Stanton// 
So, after scoping out this lens on amazon for a while, I finally decided to buy it last Sunday; I was so anxious to test it out so I did the two day shipping & even that had me giddy until it arrived on my doorstep last night. Today I was having fun with my new lens & using it to get some of my new etsy products on my store. I can't wait to take this baby up to Reno next week for some good places to shoot. 
Anyways, with much of my activity being at home today, it was one of those blue jean/white tee kinda days.
The shirt is from Nordstrom Rack & is a really great fit; and, for around 7 bucks each, I couldn't resist buying one in a few different colors. The jeans are also from Nordstrom Rack's sale rack; I bought them for $25. I bought the chunky 90s Tommy Hilfiger wedges from Savers for $9.50; they remind me of something Jeffrey Campbell would put out. I just purchased this new cross body purse (my favorite kind) from a local store here in my hometown for $25. And, of couse, last but not least, one of my favorite necklaces which I bought at the Gypsy Den about a year ago.

P.S.
I havent uploaded all of the new products on my esty site yet but if you'd like to see what's on there go here: Sappo's Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment