Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snow Gypsy

 ^mid-sentence mouthage
YoOoo everyone! 
I just got home from a nice getaway weekend in Utah. Although the fresh mountain air was lovely, my desert-rat self is happy to back in 80 degree Nevada weather.
As mentioned a few posts ago, i'm now working at Anthropologie, which is more like a source of an expense than an income for me as I've been making use of that employee discount quite a bit lately. This dress is one I bought with my discount at the Fashion Show Mall's Free People last friday. It is sooo lovely and butter-soft. Definitely a must-have dress for this spring/summer. 
The coat i'm wearing is a Roxy one that I bought at a thrift store in Reno last year. It is the perfect thickness and looks so good over everything. You can see me wearing it in the post Nature Walk. 
My mom bought me these fun Betsey Johnson over-the-knee socks a couple christmases ago and the boots are from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment